When you join or renew your Steelheaders membership, you are taking positive and meaningful action to protect the future of steelhead, salmon, and trout fishing in the Pacific Northwest. We have three membership options:
• Sustaining membership is a minimum of $10 per month.
• Annual membership is a minimum of $30 per year.
• Lifetime membership is a one time donation of $1000
• Budgeted Lifetime membership is 10 annual payments of $100
Make a 100% tax-deductible donation today to ensure sport anglers have continued access and opportunity to healthy and sustainable salmon and steelhead fisheries. Since 1960, the Northwest Steelheaders has been dedicated to enhancing and protecting recreational fisheries and the habitats upon which our fisheries depend. Help us continue to provide programs and services that advocate for fish and fishing opportunity for people of all backgrounds and ages.
If you are already a member, you can volunteer for our programs, events, and office needs. Once you fill out the volunteer form, a volunteer coordinator will be in touch with further details. Note that you must undergo a background check to be part of our volunteer program.
Does your company want to give back to the Pacific Northwest's river, stream, and estuary habitats? Local businesses have been supporting NW Steelheaders for 60 years because they recognize that conservation is more effective when they lend a hand. We offer four sponsorship levels. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about what each sponsorship level entails.
• Steelhead Sponsor: $5000+ per fiscal year
• Chinook Sponsor: $2000 - $4999 per fiscal year
• Coho Sponsor: $500 - $1999 per fiscal year
• Coastal Cutthroat Sponsor: $250 - $499 per fiscal year