GUIDED TRIP RAFFLE
Imagine yourself battling a powerful and aggressive steelhead or reeling in a keeper chinook salmon down at the coast, fresh from the ocean. These are guides that know their way around and can get the job done. These trips offer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to connect with nature and experience the thrill of fishing in our amazing Oregon waters with experts in their field.
Right now, we have trips for two or four people in various beautiful locations around Oregon. These trips will be available via our online raffle. The drawing will take place on November 17th at the Hall of Fame Banquet, or when all tickets for all trips are sold. Winners will be contacted by ANWS and will be announced via email to all those who purchased a ticket after the drawing has occurred.
Thank you for your dedicated support, and good luck!
How It Works
• Ticket sales will close at 5pm PST on November 17th and winners will be announced via email on November 17th, 2023 at the Hall of Fame Banquet. An email will be sent out to all ticket purchasers notifying them of winners on Monday, November 20th, 2023.
• Each trip raffle is separate and only one winner will be drawn for each trip.
• The ticket cost and total available tickets are based on the value of each individual trip. Ticket cost is between $25 and $35.
• Each trip has different stipulations, so make sure you read all the way through. Some are specific to a particular species, body of water, or timeframe, while others are winner's choice or guide's choice.
• You can buy as many tickets as are available.
• If you want to buy tickets for several different raffles, check to make sure you're purchasing the intended tickets.
• Raffle tickets DO NOT include membership. If you would like to join or renew your membership, please visit our website.
• Raffle tickets are NOT deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
Please email us at
Chris V's Guide Service
This is a 2-person, full-day trip to be booked within one year of the award date. Species and location will be decided by your guide Chris Vertopoulos, dependent on the time of year you choose to book your trip.
Northwest Fishing Adventures
This is a 2-person, full-day trip to be booked within one year of the award date. Species and location will be decided by the guide Herman Fleishmann, dependent on the time of year you choose to book your trip.
Kevin Larson Guide Service
This is a 4-person, full-day trip to be booked within one year of the award date. Species and location will be decided by the guide Kevin Larson, dependent on the time of year you choose to book your trip.
Dean's Guide Service
This is a 2-person, full-day trip to be booked within one year of the award date. Species and location will be decided by the guide dependent on the time of year you choose to book your trip.
DONATE OR SPONSOR US
Your sponsorship is incredibly valuable to support our work. All proceeds support our mission to ensure we have a place to fish and fish to catch for generations to come. Please contact us about sponsorships and donations by emailing our office at email@example.com
Become a Sponsor
$1,000 or more of merchandise or services retail value, or a combination of cash and merchandise. You will receive recognition on all advertisements and have your logo displayed on our website for one year.
Donate Items for an Auction or Raffle
Contribute to an auction or raffle! This could include new or unused fishing gear, heavy-duty coolers, a guided trip, a boat motor or oars, an overnight stay in a beautiful location, outdoor clothing, desirable household items, gift cards, and more.