GUIDED TRIP RAFFLE
For decades, the Northwest Steelheaders have been working hard to create a place to fish with fish to catch. Now, it’s your time to shine catching those fish! We are so excited to bring you a guided trip raffle with four different guided trips from sought-after local guides! Our accomplishments wouldn't be possible without your continued support, and we’re so excited to be able to give back to you through this raffle.
We look forward to continuing to bring you opportunities like these to get out on the water and experience the joy of fishing. Right now, we have trips for two, three, or four people in various beautiful locations around Oregon. These trips will be available via our online raffle. The drawing will take place on April 27th at 12 pm PST, or when all tickets for all trips are sold. Winners will be contacted by ANWS and will be announced via email to all those who purchased a ticket after the drawing has occurred. There's a limited number of tickets available for each trip (as noted in the drop-down), so make sure not to hesitate if you are interested in winning!
Thank you for your dedicated support, and good luck!
How It Works
• Winners will be announced via email on April 27th, 2023 at 12pm PST.
• Each trip raffle is separate and only one winner will be drawn for each trip.
• The ticket cost and total available tickets are based on the value of each individual trip. Ticket cost is $40 or $50 and available tickets range between 30-40.
• Each trip has different stipulations, so make sure you read all the way through. Some are specific to a particular species, body of water, or timeframe, while others are winner's choice or guide's choice.
• You can buy as many tickets as are available.
• If you want to buy tickets for several different raffles, check to make sure you're purchasing the intended tickets.
• Raffle tickets DO NOT include membership. If you would like to join or renew your membership, please visit our website.
• Raffle tickets are NOT deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
Please email us at
Damon Struble Guided Trip
This is a 3- or 4-person, full-day trip to be booked within one year of the award date. You can go fishing for any species when you book this trip, which makes the location dependent on the species and time of year you choose to book your trip.
Jim Skaar Guided Trip
This is a 4-person, full-day trip fishing in the ocean, Buoy 10, Tillamook Bay, Nehalem Bay or an associated stream. This trips will take place in either a 21-foot jet boat or a 17-foot drift boat depending on the chosen location.
Kevin Anderson Guided Trip
This is a 2-person trip fishing for Kokanee on Detroit Lake, an hour east of Salem. This trip is to be booked within one year of the award date, with the option of being used by September 1, 2024 if need be. You can also add up to 4 additional people on this trip for $175 per person.
Jeff Stoeger Guided Trip
This is a 2-person, full-day trip fishing on the Sandy River. This trip is to be booked within one year of the award date. Enjoy a day with a veteran Steelheader who has a wealth of knowledge and insight on fishing the Sandy River. Jeff’s more than 35 years of experience and dedication to guiding is a great way to spend a relaxing and fun day on the river!
DONATE OR SPONSOR US
Your sponsorship is incredibly valuable to support our work. All proceeds support our mission to ensure we have a place to fish and fish to catch for generations to come. Please contact us about sponsorships and donations by calling the office at (503) 653-4176 or by emailing Executive Director Jason Wedemeyer at JWedemeyer@anws.org. We can arrange to pick up your items or you can schedule a delivery to Southeast Portland.
Become a Sponsor
$1,000 or more of merchandise or services retail value, or a combination of cash and merchandise. You will receive recognition on all advertisements and have your logo displayed on our website for one year.
Donate Items for an Auction or Raffle
Contribute to an auction or raffle! This could include new or unused fishing gear, heavy-duty coolers, a guided trip, a boat motor or oars, an overnight stay in a beautiful location, outdoor clothing, desirable household items, gift cards, and more.