Join us on October 5th – 7th, 2017 in Tillamook for two days of fishing and celebrating this wonderful sport fishing resource. We celebrate with great meals, contests, and prizes for everybody! Thanks to the event sponsors and anglers, this event has generated over $7,500 to improve Tillamook County sport fisheries in the past three years. Most recently, funds were granted to the Lower Nehalem Community Trust to assist in acquiring the Bott’s Marsh property in the Nehalem Bay protecting and allowing enhancement of the estuary’s most productive smolt habitat.”
See below for online registration. For flyer, rules, schedule and registration form, please click SHOT Registration Flyer
Thursday, Oct. 5
- 6:00 pm – Event Begins Doors opens, bar opens, teams submit door prize gifts, and pool entries sold.
- 6:15 pm – Dinner Served
- 7:00 pm – Orientation and Fishing Seminar
- 8:00 pm – Doors close
Friday, Oct. 6
- 6:00 pm – Doors opens, weigh-in begins, bar opens, snacks
- 7:00 pm – Weigh-in deadline, Doors close
Saturday, Oct. 7
- 3:00 pm – Doors open, weigh-in begins, bar opens.
- 5:00 pm – Weigh-in deadline, hosted social hour, fresh crab, shrimp cocktails, and other snacks.
- 5:15 pm – Hawg (salmon) Dinner served
- 6:00 pm – Silent Auction closes, Awards presented, Pool Winners announced, Photo Contest Winners announced.
- 8:00 pm – Doors Prizes handed out.
There’s more than one way to win:
• Most weight of fish caught
• Largest individual fish caught
• Biggest Hawg Pool
• Greatest Number of Hawgs Caught Pool
• Best photo (2017 SHOT Photo Contest Rules and Pro Tips)
SHOT and need a place to crash?
The Tillamook Fairgrounds 4-H Dormitory is available. Bunk house w/bathroom and showers. Three nights, $50; 2 nights, $40; 1 night, $25. RV parking with 15 amp service (no water or waste disposal), $20 per night, but spaces are limited.
Sponsors and Donors know that SHOT increases participation and contributes to the sport fishing and general economy as well as enhancing the fishery. To support SHOT, e-mail Event Chairman Tim Lenihan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: When registering below, after selecting your tickets, you will be asked to provide the your Team Name as well as the names of your team mates. If you paid for a registration in 2016, please contact us at email@example.com to receive a 100% discount code. Registration after October 2nd, 2017 will incur a $5 expedite fee per angler and/or additional dinner ticket.
2016 SHOT was canceled due to a storm and high wind warning, but here are the results from 2015’s Tournament.
Darren Onion, Cameron Johnson, and Jay Augustus
Tim Lenihan, Phil Gram, and Kent Reimers
BC Angling Post
Bill Williamson, Rover McCann, and Jon Cole
Many thanks to sponsors, participants, donors, and volunteers for making this event a fun and memorable one!