- This event has passed.
Steelheader event: Tillamook Fish-Along & Crab-Along
September 15 - September 17
Please join us for the Sandy and McLoughlin chapter’s annual Fish-Along and Crab-Along on September 15-17 at the Tillamook Fairgrounds.
The event is open to all Steelheaders but priority is given to Sandy and McLoughlin chapter members. Not yet a member? No problem – it’s easy to sign up!
The event kicks off Friday night with a pizza dinner and a fishing clinic with Robert Bradley, District Fish Biologist. The Fish-Along starts Saturday morning after breakfast and culminates with a BBQ (and possible crab feast – depending on the day’s catch)!
- Per individual staying at the dorm or RV: $80 (no reduction for staying only one of the two nights – we still need to make accommodations).
- Per additional family members staying at the dorm: $70
- Per additional family members staying in RV (not dorm): $50
- Per individual or family member not staying at the dorm but participating in evening meals and activities: $30 (does not include breakfast or lunch)
- A limited number of RV sites with 20 amp electrical and water: $10/night. Limited number of sites with 50 amp and water: $15/night
Those providing seats on their boats are offered a $20 discount on their total fees as an incentive to bring boats. (Rider are still expected to cover boat gas, ramp fee, bait, etc.). Payments must be received no later than September 9 in order for us to plan for food. Please make checks out to “Sandy River Chapter, ANWS” and mail to Norm Ritchie, 779 SW Mawcrest Drive, Gresham, OR 97080-6577.